Head of AV and ICT
ASM Global teams across the world are innate problem solvers and people who thrive on the excitement of developing events that create opportunity and connection. We are meticulous planners, innovative thinkers, relationship specialists and acutely experienced business leaders who love what they do.
At ASM Global, we love events, it's what we do. It's a part of our DNA and what drives us.
As a senior manager, you will be responsible for the planning, delivery and direction of the Venue’s Audio Visual and Information Communication and Technology services.
In return we offer work in a positive and encouraging environment. Manaakitanga is at the heart of our operational philosophy.
- Oversee and provide leadership to the AV and ICT teams.
- Strategic analysis and planning to drive innovation.
- Execute projects and technology initiatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction levels and KPIs are achieved and maintained for all AV and ICT services.
- Delivery and maintenance of the corporate ICT network, converged AV network, and all security requirements.
- Ensure all Te Pae Christchurch WH&S standards, policies and procedures are achieved, and risks mitigated.
Everyday our people are responsible for delivering extraordinary experiences for every guest who walks through our doors.
You will have a shared values and people-centric mind set and genuinely want to make a difference. That's what makes you stand out from the crowd and why we want to meet with you.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a minimum of five years recent experience in a similar role.
- Have proven experience in the delivery of AV services.
- Ideally have experience in a converged network, Crestron, Dante, Microsoft 365, Qsys and Ungerboeck (Momentus Technologies).
- Strong communication with clients and key stakeholders.
- Be able to work flexible hours to support the events-based nature of this position.
- Be self-motivated with a high degree of interpersonal skills.
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand.
The successful applicant will be required to provide a Criminal History Check.
If you meet the above criteria and want to be part of this exciting opportunity at a world-class convention centre in the heart of Christchurch, we would love to hear from you.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if a suitable candidate is found.
Applications close 1 May 2023.
ABOUT THE VENUE
Te Pae Christchurch Convention Centre has been designed as Ōtāutahi Christchurch's 'gathering place'. A key part of the regeneration of the city, the Government's investment in Te Pae Christchurch is set to act as a catalyst - not only for the growth and development of the city, but as a way of building lasting social, cultural and economic connections between the region and the world.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
ASM Global is the world's leading producer of entertainment experiences. It is the global leader in venue and event strategy and management - delivering locally tailored solutions and cutting-edge technologies to maximise the guest experience. The company's elite venue network spans five continents, with a portfolio of more than 350 of the world's most prestigious arenas, stadiums, performing arts venues, and convention and exhibition centres, including McCormick Place Chicago; Moscone Center San Francisco; ICC Sydney Australia; Olympia London; Shenzhen World China; and P&J Live in Aberdeen, U.K.
ASM Global has always had a bold vision to be a true employer of choice, great place to work and a company who provides long term careers and development opportunities.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter. asmglobal.com