Passionate about creating unforgettable experiences in the corporate events industry? Multi-Media Systems Ltd is the perfect place for you! Our dynamic and innovative Audio-Visual team caters to New Zealand's most influential companies and top events management teams.
As a technician, you'll have the opportunity to contribute your expertise to prestigious awards shows, conferences, and meetings. Your knowledge and experience can open up endless opportunities to progress in the Audio-Visual event industry. We cover a broad range of disciplines, including audio, lighting, and large-scale vision applications. Previous experience in one of these areas is preferred, but not essential.
Our commitment to delivering exceptional client experiences is unwavering. We value good communication and personal skills, always striving to exceed client expectations in a professional and friendly manner. This role is perfect for those willing to acquire a broad base of skills, including preparing and planning upcoming events, operating audio and video systems, liaising with customers, and traveling to various locations. Our flexible working hours make this role ideal for anyone looking to take the next step in their career.
Join us today and unlock your full potential in the Audio-Visual event industry. At Multi-Media Systems Ltd, we're dedicated to delivering unforgettable experiences. This role requires someone willing to learn and acquire a broad base of skills, including excellent customer service, teamwork, and flexibility.
- Preparing and planning of upcoming events
- Setting up and packing down of equipment on location
- Operating audio systems, video systems, lighting and effects
- Operating computer and presentation software
- Customer liaison and customer service skills
- Car licence and willingness to obtain class 2 licence
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- Be prepared to travel within NZ as requested/required
- Flexible working hours which include evenings and weekends
- Applicants must be eligible to work in New Zealand at the time of application
We would love to hear from you, please submit your CV, a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org