Entertainment Technology New Zealand (ETNZ) are on the hunt for a new person to perform our Administration duties.
The contracted services are for an estimated 20 hours per week.
The scope of work includes but is not limited to:
- · Organisation of minutes, agenda and other supporting documentation , venue, and equipment for Executive meetings.
- · Strong involvement in the organisation of our biennial conference.
- · Project work as determined by the executive.
- · Preparation of reports for monthly Executive meetings.
- · Answer communication with ETNZ across all platforms including email and social media.
- · Maintain ETNZ’s social media and mass communication platforms.
- · Increase the member benefits by liaising with companies to provide benefits.
Ideally the applicant would have familiarity with the Entertainment Technology Industry and have a comprehensive network of professional relationships. The person in this position needs to be able to discuss, debate, and negotiate in a professional manner, as well as being self-motivated with the ability to work collaboratively with all levels of the industry from labour crew right through to government departments.
The position is supported by the executive committee, who are in the background providing a sounding board and support as required.
This is a contract role rather than an employee position. You will work from a home office with weekly hours by agreement. Ultimately, ETNZ is looking for someone who is prepared to commit to an ongoing engagement.
Further information on ETNZ:
ETNZ is a professional association of people involved in the technical aspects of the event and entertainment industry. We have a broad membership of people ranging from students and individual practitioners through to larger national and international companies. Our goal is to support the New Zealand entertainment and event industry through professional development, advocacy and safety. To this end we have developed and maintained a number of health and safety guides; have lodged a formal qualification onto the New Zealand Qualification Framework and, working with Skills Active Aotearoa, have developed unit standards to meet this qualification; as well as building relationships with like organisations from New Zealand and around the world.
To apply or to request a more detailed job description please contact Vicki Cooksley firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications Close 7 April 2023