High Definition Audio Visual Ltd
HDAV delivers high quality Event Video, LED Screens, Audio, Lighting and Streaming to Corporate and Entertainment Clients through New Zealand and the Pacific.
HDAV is an industry leading Audio Visual company based in Auckland. For over 20 years we have delivered seamless events all over the world. We are a family orientated company that cares about our employees and works to further all levels of development.
We are looking for a new addition to our tech team who can bring a good work ethic and a healthy sense of humor and a willingness to learn anything and everything to do with our ever-changing industry.
You will get to learn and enjoy using new industry AV toys, travel and be part of a great team that produces fantastic work
Our ideal candidate would -
- · Experienced in aspects of Streaming
- · Experienced in aspects of Audio and Video
- · Have experience in networking
- · Have experience in a similar live AV tech role
- · A mature approach to work and no issues working alone, in a team or heading up a event/marshalling resources effectively
- · Be able to problem solve on the spot and use your initiative to ensure events run smoothly
- · Possess solid organisational and communication skills
- · Have great attention to detail to ensure all the moving parts in the event process are managed effectively
- · Have a good degree of fitness and be able to work after hours and weekends
- · We are a growing business so flexibility is important, you'll need to be comfortable with change and be able to contribute positively in this environment.
If successful you'll be working with a great bunch of people, the use of a cell phone, laptop and car park and a genuine commitment by the management team to your personal growth and development. Remuneration relevant to skills and experience.
If this sounds like you don't wait, apply today to Mat Morgan. firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note you must have NZ citizenship or residency and a full license.