ACLX is a fast-growing hire and event services company located in Hamilton, servicing Waikato and Bay of Plenty. We are passionate about our people and culture, and love working with our clients to realise their vision and create sustainable events. Our team strives to live our values every day (respect, honesty, transparency, creative and kindness), and we’re looking for a key cog in the wheel who can join the team and hit the ground running.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Technical Solutions Coordinator will work primarily in Operations dealing with day to day Client liaison, quotes and communication using our RMS. You will also be responsible for all our daily workforce rostering. You will deliver consistent and high quality service. You will have excellent communication and time management skills, be calm under pressure, and utilise your experience in the industry to problem solve.
The Role – 40 hours a week
- Deliver quality customer service to ACLX’s clients
- First point of contact for event and sales quotes
- General administration
- Purchasing and invoicing
- Working with customers to manage their individual event requirements
- Daily rostering to ensure the roster remains accurate and effective in meeting the workload/technical demands.
- Onboarding new team members
- Communicate with venues and venue management
- Help coordinate workshop operations
- Reporting to the Managing Director and the Production Manager
- Working with Technical Solutions Experts
- Working with ACLX’s clients
Skills, experience and personal characteristics
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with admin/management/technical in the event & entertainment industry
- Full NZ Driver’s Licence
- A relevant tertiary qualification
- Experience with Rental Management Software
- Experience with Xero
- Experience with Google suite
- Strong general computer skills
- Proficient administrator
- Knowledge of event management and production services
What we expect from you:
- Excellent communication skills
- Calm under pressure
- Excellent time management skills
- Problem solver
- A passion for the events industry
- Excellent team player
What we want from you:
- To deliver the best possible service to our customers while upholding and living by our key values
Live into our Core Values
- Respect: We respect people’s opinions, ideas and property
- Honesty: We own it, we are truthful
- Transparency: We communicate directly and clearly with people
- Creative: We are problem solvers and innovators
Kindness: We care, we look after our people.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years of people management experience do you have?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?