|Company||Hang Up Entertainment Christchurch|
|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
We are looking for a Senior Events Technician with excellent knowledge of event lighting, power and rigging systems to assist in design, prep, pack-in, operation and pack out of a wide range of corporate, theatre and concert events. This position will be full time with a minimum of 40 hours per week, based in Christchurch but with occasional travel as required. The ability to work flexible hours and public holidays are essential.
The role involves:
• Design and implementation of lighting, power and rigging systems
• Advanced operation of industry standard lighting control systems ( GrandMA 2 / 3, Hog 4, Avolites, Onxy ) in corporate, theatre and concert environments
• CAD operation for the creation of lighting & rigging plots ( Capture 2021 / WYSIWYG )
• Basic maintenance, prep and operation of equipment as required
• Leading a team in prep, load in and load out tasks
• Liaising with clients
• Ensuring all best practices are followed and all H&S requirements are met
The ideal applicant will possess:
• A minimum of 4 years practical experience in the industry
• The ability to problem solve under pressure
• Have an excellent work ethic and a passion for the events industry
• Full NZ Driver License with the ability to drive a manual. Class 2 and/or 4 License is preferred.
• Excellent time management skills with the ability to self-manage and be proactive
• Be comfortable leading and working in a team environment
• Experience working at height and with EWP’s
• Must be eligible to work in New Zealand
To apply, please send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Closing date 31st October 2021.