Bay Audio Visual has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join our passionate team as a Senior Audio Technician. Bay Audio Visual designs technical solutions to enable the production of events primarily at Trustpower Baypark Arena, and also in and around the Bay of Plenty region.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Pack-in, operation and pack-out of Audio equipment for events
- Preparation, maintenance and storage of Audio equipment
- Leading production staff and liaising with clients at events
- Oversee the operation of the Audio department
- On-site technical support and operation of events
- Experience in design, setting up and operation of line-array systems
You will be known as an effective communicator, have a high attention to detail and an absolute passion for delivering exceptional customer service. You will be self-motivated and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
This role will require:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- A high level of technical competency and experience in Event Audio
- General experience in Rigging, Audio Visual and Lighting would be desirable
- A high level of self-drive, self-management and attention to detail
- A current driver’s licence. Class 2 licence desirable
- EWP and Working at Heights tickets would be desirable
- A positive attitude
This is a busy, diverse and rewarding full time role where you will get to play with state of the art equipment and a fantastic location to live, work and play. You will have the opportunity to work with a professional team of individuals, receive a competitive salary including enviable staff benefits.
So, if you enjoy working in a vibrant event environment, understand the value of teamwork, believe in continuous improvement and have the ability to offer innovative solutions then apply now.
If you would like a confidential discussion please contact Cian O’Cinnseala in confidence, Bay Audio Visual Manager on 021 2419 786 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must be eligible to work in New Zealand and hold a full driver’s licence. The ability to work flexible hours is essential.
To apply for this position, please click on the following link:
Closing date: 29 April 2022