- Do you have experience in technical production in the entertainment and events industry?
- Are you creative and enjoy using your initiative?
- Are you self-driven?
- Do you have excellent client liaison skills?
- Do you enjoy a fast pace and can work under pressure?
- Ability to work from home
We are a small up-to-date friendly bunch of people, providing a high standard of technical production services, hire and sales of lighting, staging and rigging equipment in Wellington and throughout New Zealand for over 25 years. Our staff are our greatest asset, bringing real passion and desire to deliver the difference in the events and entertainment industry, and creating our excellent reputation. We invest in our staff to keep them on the leading edge, providing the best in customer experience.
We are looking for a self-driven and creative individual with a proven track record in relationship building who can help drive sales in this specialised niche market. The role involves:
- Generating sales
- Providing customer service
- Preparing proposals / quotes
- Business development
- Undertaking marketing initiatives
The following attributes would be highly regarded in potential applicants:
- 3+ years in technical production with experience in lighting, staging and rigging
- A strong sales and customer service focus
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work as a team, as well as alone on projects when required
- Exceptional client liaison skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Competent user of Microsoft Office, EasyJob by Protonic or similar resource management software
We can offer you training and development opportunities; a wide variety of work; greater responsibility than offered in larger companies; as well as a competitive package.
Applicants must have the legal right to work in New Zealand.
A full, clean Driver’s Licence is desirable.
If we have described you and the opportunity to work with us sounds exciting, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application.
Applications close Monday 27 June 2022.