We promote careers in recreation, sport, exercise, snowsport and performing arts industries through vocational learning.
We are committed to honouring Te Tiriti o Waitangi and focused on demonstrating an organisation-wide bicultural approach. Our employees show the willingness to learn and engage in te reo and tikanga Māori.
Curious? Learn more on our website.
The Evaluator / Researcher…
… will be an integral part of building the foundations of a successful evaluation framework based on evidence based practice for Te Mahi Ako. This person will develop and hold an overview of the evaluation process, working with individuals and groups to design quantitative and qualitative evaluative tools supported by appropriate research approaches.
The starting salary for the role is $90,042 – $100,635.
You will have…
- Three years in a similar evaluation or research role
- Experience evaluating education outcomes and provision
- An understanding of vocational education
- An understanding of adult learning theory
- An interest in developing your te reo Māori and tikanga Māori
Please read the job description for more!
In return we offer…
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangements
- Learning and development opportunities
- A wealth of staff benefits
- A supportive team of colleagues
Keen on applying?
If we have caught your interest, please send us your CV with a cover letter telling us why you want this role, and the strengths you feel you can bring to the position.
You must be eligible to work in New Zealand to be considered for the role.
Applications close Monday 13 September 2022.
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?