Government have released a list of support and service contact phone numbers for a range of topics. You will find them in the PDF below. These include:
- Health Advice
- Health Advice about Babies or Children
- Mental Health or Addiction Support
- Support with Family Violence or Sexual Violence – It’s ok to leave your bubble to keep yourself or someone else safe. If you need to leave, help will be there.
- Concerns about the Wellbeing or Safety of a Child
- Support for Young People
- Rural & Farming Support
- Access to Food or Essential Items
- Financial Support
- Renting & Tenancy Advice
- Animal Welfare Matters
- Employment Advice & Support
- Further Information on Other Support
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to any if needed, & remember free counselling support is available to all ETNZ members here, even if you are in a Coal tier.