Location: Hamilton City
Employment Type: Permanent
Applications Close: 6/07/2022
About the role
Do you have a background in technical event production planning and are you passionate about providing exceptional client care? Then this could be the job for you!
We’ve created a new role to support our busy Technical Services Manager with technical event planning and coordination as well as client and sales support for events at our highly reputable H3 Venues.
As the Client Support Coordinator – Technical Services, you will work closely with other team members to provide technical event plans, concepts, quotations, and sales support to help clients achieve exceptional event outcomes.
Skills and Experience
- Broad knowledge of audio, lighting, and AV systems relevant to the event venue environment
- Familiar with event production and have at least three years’ experience with live performance, business events or sports venue entertainment
- Must be a team player
- Have a positive and proactive attitude
- Have a positive and proactive attitude
- High level of attention to detail
- A strong communicator
- As part of the wider Hamilton City Council team, you’ll be improving the wellbeing of Hamiltonians alongside more than 1200 roles in more than 30 business units across 20 sites, so our organisation offers plenty of diversity and excitement.
- A wide variety of discounted products and services are available to Council employees
- It’s not all work and no play! At H3 we place a strong emphasis on work/life balance, having fun and being flexible
- A great environment with supportive and inclusive team culture
- We’re all about constantly investigating new and better ways of doing things – we thrive on continuous improvement
- A high-performance framework – we’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself and strongly focus on developing and supporting our staff
- At H3 we live and breathe our guiding principles – Tight Team, Dedicated Hosts and Best in Business
- You’ll get a day off work each year to help a recognised community organisation, plus one day a year that doesn’t come off your annual leave balance to spend with family.
- Free on-site staff parking at our H3 locations in Hamilton
About the company
H3 is at the heart of Hamilton’s events. H3 is a department of Hamilton City Council and manages a range of premium venues, including Claudelands Conference & Exhibition Centre, GLOBOX Arena, FMG Stadium Waikato, Seddon Park and The Grandstand. From live concerts and sports to lifestyle exhibitions, conferences and private functions, our high-performing H3 team secure and manage it all.
This is your chance to be a part of a team that is committed to building a more vibrant, attractive and prosperous city!
How to apply
Click APPLY and you will be directed to our careers page.
Learn more about the role by clicking here to view a copy of the Position Description.
All candidates will be notified of the outcome on their application via email. Short-listed candidates may be required to complete an interview process, reference checks, pre-employment medical, drug and alcohol assessments, credit check and a Ministry of Justice or Police vetting check.
We will only collect personal information from you, or any relevant agencies with your consent, in accordance with our obligations in the Privacy Act 2020, which are to only undertake pre-employment screening checks relevant to the specific duties and functions of the role being advertised. The types of checks we conduct will vary depending on the role. You can find more information by clicking here about our recruitment process including the specific checks we undertake for each role.
Hamilton City Council is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture.
Please note this role is being sourced directly and we are not accepting applications via external recruitment agencies. Due to border restrictions, only people who are already eligible to live and work in New Zealand should apply. Evidence will be required.